Final Blog Post!

Throughout the semester I learned so much from this writing course. This was my first semester at Lewis University and when I first walked into this writing course I knew no one. I literally sat down in the first seat by the door. As days went on I got more comfortable talking out loud and answering questions. This was different for me because I never was the person to volunteer myself to answer questions, usually the professor would have to call on me to get me to talk. I feel like this course helped me become more engaged in the classroom discussion and participate more. I loved how Dr. Kyburz really encouraged participation and I feel like she had a big impact on helping me to become more involved in the discussion in class. I still have many things to work on such as, commas and semicolons which we discussed a lot throughout the semester. I was never really good at grammar but I'm hoping as I continue school it gets better. I really liked our group projects, I normally don't like working in group projects because most of the time I get stuck doing all the work. When we did it in this course I felt like everyone participated and it wasn't just one person doing the work. I especially liked the group police reports we did, it was super fun. It was very interesting to write a report on those police clips we watched. The only thing in this course i didn't like were the blog posts. I feel like keeping up with what happens in law enforcement is important but I didn't find a point in writing about it. I'd like to discuss it but not write a post about it. Overall, i feel like this course was a success. I really enjoyed coming to class.
Schools Out for the summer!
Hope everyone has a great summer break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CNN Senior Law Enforcement Analyst Says Women Can't Carry Guns Because of Their Clothing

Trumps Theory in Preventing School Shootings

Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault